Terms and conditions of website useage
The term 'PAPAA' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the eTIPs programme and this website whose registered office is Acre House, 11-15 William Road London NW1 3ER. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of this website and contents.
- You agree to use this programme and website only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your personal general information and non-commercial use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. This does not affect any statutory rights as a consumer.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided only for reference and your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without PAPAA’s prior written consent.
- We may revise these terms and conditions of website use at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the amended terms and conditions of website use.
- Your use of the eTIPs programme and this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
This site is operated by PAPAA Enterprises Limited (Company No: 06656347) Registered office: Acre House 11-15 William Road London NW1 3ER.
PAPAA Enterprises Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of the The Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis Alliance, which is a registered charity no. 1118192 and a Company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales No: 6074887. Registered office: Acre House 11-15 William Road London NW1 3ER
PAPAA Enterprises Limited believes that all the information included on this internet web site to be correct at the time of updating.
PAPAA Enterprises Limited, its directors, medical advisors and employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur, nor does PAPAA Enterprises Limited endorse any products that may appear on this site.
All opinions expressed herein are of the contributors and not necessarily those of PAPAA Enterprises Limited.
If you find any errors which are factually, grammatically or typographically incorrect, please let us know and we will make corrections.
The programme and website are subject to copyright, this includes intellectual property, foreground and background, all content which includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. No part of this site can be used, copied or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the written consent of the relevant copyright holders, other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of the terms and conditions of use.
Further information about the above terms and conditions is available by contacting the copyright holders.
© University of Manchester
© Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis Alliance
© PAPAA Enterprises Ltd.
© ILT Solutions Ltd.
If you intend to use the eTIPs programme and website it is on the understanding that it is not treatment or a replacement for treatment. If you are in any doubt as to whether is it appropriate for you to start this website programme we strongly advise you to consult your own doctor or healthcare provider.
- PAPAA reserves the right to exclude anyone from taking part in the eTIPs programme.
- No correspondence will be entered into about the decision and PAPAA’s decision is final.
- This eTIPs programme is not intended as a replacement for any type of cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), whether in person or via any other form of media.